About The Airlines – WIZZ Air – legally incorporated as Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. and stylised as W!ZZ Air, is a Hungarian low-cost airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline serves many cities across Europe, as well as some destinations in North Africa and the Middle East. It has the largest fleet of any Hungarian airline, although it is not a flag carrier, and currently serves 44 countries.
Wizz Air First International cabin Crew Pool
are you the one who loves travelling ? Who loves making new Friends ? if so we have some amazing cabin crew Job opportunities for you 🙂
Wizz Air International Cabin Crew Pool Overview –
- For Males/Females
- Full Time
- High School
- Various Locations – United Arab emirates , United Kingdom , middle East , Hungry , Europe
What does it mean to be part of the W300 International Cabin Crew Team?
- You are extremely adventurous and mobile.
- You are super excited to join any base in our network.
- Minimum stay in a base 12 months.
- Willing to move to a different base upon company’s request.
Your Responsibilities –
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi – You are aged 21 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton base): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi base): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English; Arabic language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
RECRUITMENT DAY –
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
- Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
- Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
- Bring your updated English CV with ID photo.
- Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
What can we offer:
Perks and benefits: competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events