About The Airlines – NAS – Norwegian Air Shuttle is a Norwegian Low Cost Airline and The Largest Airline of Norway. It is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe behind easyJet and Ryanair and the ninth-largest low-cost airline in the world.Read More About Norwegian Air Here
Job Notification/Short-Haul Cabin Crew Recruitment – The Norwegian Air Shuttle Has Released a Notification Regarding the Recruitment of Cabin Crew. Hence Looking for Suitable Cabin Crew Applicants to join the Team.The Airlines is Conducting Short-Haul in StockHolm, Arlanda – Swedan. Check Eligibility For Norwegian Air Cabin Crew & Apply Online Before Date
Norwegian Air Cabin Crew Swedan – Job Summary
Airlines – Norwegian
Positions -Cabin Crew
Age – 20+
Employment Type – Full Time
Job Location – Swedan
Job expiry date : 2020-03-08
What we are looking for
- Confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
- The ability to plan and work in an organized manner, while remining flexible to juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
- Reliable people with strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work full time irregular working hours
- Energy, resilience and an appetite for hard work
- Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language
Requirements: Norwegian Cabin Crew
- Be over 20 years of age
- Above 160 cm or 5’3” of height (The height will be measured at our assessment centre)
- Hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- Hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be able to swim (This will be tested during training)
How to APPLY
Please Note: If you’ve applied for a Cabin Crew position with us in the last 12 months prior to this campaign, your application will not be taken into consideration for this Position. This will be reviewed both by system and by our Recruiters.
Please review all the Cabin Crew vacancies and ensure you select your preferred base to apply for. We do not accept applications for multiple bases, and we will not be able to move forward with your application until you specify which base you prefer and withdraw your other applications. We’re unable to make any base changes once applications have been submitted.
Further information on the role of Cabin Crew at Norwegian can be found on our FAQ page.
If successful at the application and online assessment stage, you’ll be invited to attend an assessment centre from a very limited number of dates. Assessment centre locations may not be near the airport base you’ve applied for and therefore travel may be required. Should you be successful and offered a position, you’ll be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time, so the start date might is variable, however we expect you to be available from mid-April/ May 2020 onwards. Please note in advance that we’ll be unable to offer an alternative training course if you’re unable to start at the required date, thus your offer will be withdrawn.
Applications will be read continuously and invitation to assessment centers will be sent in the same manner.
For Any Queries , Contact Before Submitting Application – [email protected]
Read Norwegian Cabin Crew FAQ- CLICK HERE
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
More Opportunities – All Cabin Crew Jobs in Qatar Airways