About The Airlines – Saudia Airlines – Also Knows as Saudi Arabian Airlines is the national carrier airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. The airline’s main operational base is at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah.The Airlines is the Third Largest in the Middle East in Terms of Revenue Behind Emirates & Qatar Airways.
More Jobs in SAUDIA AIRLINES
Job Notification/Saudia Cabin Crew Recruitment Male – The Saudia Airlines is Hiring for Suitable Cabin Crew To Jon the Team Hence Recruiting Male Candidates for Cabin Crew Positions in RIYADH.Interested Candidates Can Can Apply For Cabin Crew in Saudia Airlines Online – Below Are the Eligibility Details Given –
Job Summary – Saudia Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2020
Airlines – Saudia Airlines
Position – Cabin Crew/Cabin Attendant
Requisition ID: 20000001
Age – Minimum (20) , Maximum (30)
Education – High School , Degree
Nationality – Saudi Nationals
Location – Saudi Arabia
Application Closing Date/Unposting Date – 1 March 2020
NOTE : As per SAUDIA’s policy and procedures, Flight Attendant will be obligated for flying position only.
- Education qualification, minimum degree of high school.
- Achieving the required level of English Language.
- Minimum age is 20 years old and the maximum is 30 years old (Gregorian Calendar).
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes, and height & weight must be according to SAUDIA standard chart.
- Must pass the screening assessment as per SAUDIA’s standards.
- Medically fit for this demanding role as per SAUDIA Medical verification.
Required English Level:·
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with a minimum score of 72.·The issuance date of the test MUST not exceed Two years from the application date.
- Other English tests will NOT be accepted
Required Attachment: (Missing any of the required attachments mentioned below will result in an elimination of the program)
- Personal CV/Resume.
- Valid Saudi National ID for at least 6 months.
- Valid Passport for at least 6 months.
- Education degree (If obtained outside the kingdom must attach accreditation letter from Ministry of education)
- Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) by QIYAS with the minimum score of 72.
- Responsible for the safety and service in high standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience.
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
More Opportunities – Cabin Crew Jobs in SAUDIA Airlines