About The Airlines – ROYAL JORDANIAN Airlines is the Flag Carrier of JORDAN with it’s Head office in Amman, Jordan. Royal Jordanian is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization and the Oneworld airline alliance.
Job Notification/Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew Recruitment – In The Latest Notification , The Royal Jordanian Airlines is Looking for Suitable Candidates For The Cabin Crew Positions. Interested Candidates Can Apply For Cabin Crew in Royal Jordanian Airlines Online – Below are the Eligibility Details Given –
Job Summary – Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew Recruitment (Amman) 2020
Airlines – Royal Jordanian
Position – CABIN CREW
Education – High School Degree as Minimum
Gender – Female
Residence Location – Jordan
Contract Type – Full Time
Job Location – Amman . JORDAN
Salary – $500 – $1,000
Job Publish Date – 2020-02-25
Expiry Date – 2020-03-1
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger requests during the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers when the need arises.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, check galleys and securing it before takeoff.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers as per company rules and regulations.
- Professionally demonstrating safety procedures and equipment use before every flight for all passengers
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets and galley areas.
- Completing all flights related paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight…etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
Skills Required for Royal Jordanian Cabin Crew
- Proficiency in English language
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Safety and Security Consciousness
- Time Management
- Position Requirment: weight must be in proportion to height
NOTE – Read All The Eligibility Details Before Applying for Any job.
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
More Cabin Crew Opportunities –