About The Airlines – WIZZ Air – Legally Incorporated As Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. And Stylised As W!ZZ Air, Is A Hungarian Low-Cost Airline With Its Head Office In Budapest. The Airline Serves Many Cities Across Europe, As Well As Some Destinations In North Africa And The Middle East. It Has The Largest Fleet Of Any Hungarian Airline, Although It Is Not A Flag Carrier, And Currently Serves 44 Countries.
Job Notification/Wizz Air Cabin Crew Romania – In The Latest Notification By Wizz Air , The Airlines Is Hiring For Cabin Crew at Bacau Base Romania 2020.Check Eligibility Details & Apply For Wizz Air Cabin Crew Romania Recruitment 2020 Online – Read All The Details Before Applying For The Cabin Crew Positions –
Also Apply For – Silver Air Private Jet Cabin Attendant
Wizz Air Cabin Crew Romania Recruitment 2020 Details
Position – CABIN CREW
Age – 21 Or More
Base – Bacau – Romania
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
- Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
- Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
- Bring your updated English CV with ID photo.
- Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
More CABIN CREW Jobs – See All Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Jobs