About The Airlines – Emirates – Emirates is an Airline based on Dubai, United Arab Emirates. is is the Largest Airline in Middle East. Emirates Hub is at Dubai International Airport. Airlines Works in more than 150 Cities , 80+ Countries and 6 Continents.
Job Notification – Emirates Open Day Cabin Crew MIAMI – In The Latest Job Notification, United Arab Emirates Airlines invites aspiring cabin crew to attend open day event in Miami , USA [ March 2020 ] .Interested Candidates can check Eligibility Details and apply For Emirates Miami Open Day For Cabin Crew Online
OPEN DAYS will Be Conducted in These Cities also – Miami , SAN FRANCISCO In The Month of MARCH 2020 United States.
OPEN DAYS We invite aspiring cabin crew to attend any of our open day events. Please ensure that you are aware of the required criteria outlined below and bring along a copy of your CV and a photograph.
Job Summary – Emirates Cabin Crew Open Day Miami ( United States )
Airlines – Emirates
Positions – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Employment Type – Full Time
Location – Miami, United States
Date – 10 March 2020
Time – 9:00 AM
REQUIREMENTS – Emirates Open Day for Cabin Crew – Miami
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
Emirates Assessment Dress Code
Register For Emirates MIAMI Open Day –
REGISTER NOW – CLICK HERE
MORE Cabin Crew /Flight Attendant Events –