About The Airlines – WIZZ Air – Legally Incorporated As Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. And Stylised As W!ZZ Air, Is A Hungarian Low-Cost Airline With Its Head Office In Budapest. The Airline Serves Many Cities Across Europe, As Well As Some Destinations In North Africa And The Middle East. It Has The Largest Fleet Of Any Hungarian Airline, Although It Is Not A Flag Carrier, And Currently Serves 44 Countries.
Cabin Crew Wizz Air Luton Recruitment 2021 Gatwick Short Summary –
Airlines – Wizz Air
Positions – Cabin Crew
Hiring For – Freshers/Experienced
Job Type – Full Time
Age – Minimum 18
Posting Date – 26 Jan 2021
Requisition ID – 404
Location – Luton , United Kingdom
Wizz Air Luton Base Cabin Crew Details
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT DAYS!
We are constantly recruiting – browse through the upcoming events nearest to you.
RECRUITMENT DAY good to knows:
Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
Bring your updated English CV with ID photo.
Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Achievement of 5 GCSEs at C or above including English language and Maths
- Wizz Air UK (Cardiff, Doncaster, Gatwick, Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- Hold a valid passport (with a minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 90 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
- To provide satisfactory references for the last 5 years and to undergo a Criminal Record Check
- Be able to obtain and keep an airside pass
- Holding a current Cabin Crew attestation would be an advantage
What can we offer:
Perks and benefits: competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events.
HOW TO APPLY – Interested Applicants Can Apply For Wizz Air Luton Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 By Clicking On APPLY NOW Button Below – Wizz Air Luton
View more CABIN CREW Jobs – CLICK Here
More Jobs in Wizz Air – Click Here