About The Airlines – Flynas – Flynas stylized flynas, formerly Nas Air, is a domestic and international low-cost airline based in Saudi Arabia, the country’s first budget airline. The company’s head office is located in Riyadh. ( Read More on Wiki ).
Job Notification/Flynas Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 – Flynas Airlines is Currently Seeking For Customer Focused Cabin Crew Members Who Will Effectively Demonstrate Our Values Of Excellence, Respect, Integrity And Quality in Jeddah. Read More Details Below And Apply For Flynas Cabin Crew
Flynas Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 Summary
Airlines – Flynas
Positions – Cabin Crew
Hiring For – Fresher/Experienced ( Fresh Grad)
Education – High School
Age – 21-31 Years ( Female )
Gender Preference – Female
Experience – 0-3 Years
Job Type – Full Time
Joining Date – Immediately
Languages – Arabic , English
Country – Saudi Arabia
This post for Saudi females only as per the new Saudization initiative program.
In-Detail Summary Flynas Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021
Job Requirements –
Knowledge and Experience
- 0-3 years of experience
- Airline or In-Flight Services experience is preferred.
- Education and Certifications
- High School degree holders minimum Certificate /Licence in …
- Weight and height in proportion (168 minimum to males, and 160 minimum to females).
- Medically fit , able to pass class three medical Test and all other applicable Test \\
- Excellent overall presentation.
- Ability to swim.
- Female aged between 21 and 31 years.
Job related Skills
- Excellent overall presentation.
- Detail oriented.
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- MIS Management
- Fluent in English and Arabic
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Handles customer’s complaints effectively and efficiently using Problem-solving and decision-maker skills.
- Maintains a high standard of public conduct while away from the base and in circumstances where it is reasonably likely that they will be recognized as flynas crew.
- Provides a consistent level of excellent customer service to all customers at all times
- Ensures the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures
Inflight Security and Safety
- Maintains updated knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures, First Aid, and in-flight services.
- Maintains familiarity with laws, regulations, and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
- Conducts Pre-flight briefing for Cabin Crew, asking safety, emergency procedures, First Aid, and inflight service questions.
- Ensures Cabin safety and Security Checks are completed before passengers boarding
- Cabin and Passenger Affairs
- Insures commissary supplies on board.
- Ensure that all the cabin and lavatories are clean before departure and shall not sign the Cabin Cleaning Form presented by the cleaner supervisor Unless the cabin and lavatories are at a satisfactory level
- Reporting and document control
- Maintains the validity of legal documentation required to operate as a CC
- Reports any safety, service passengers complaints to LCC.
HOW TO APPLY – Interested Applicants can Click on the Apply Online Button Below to Apply For Flynas Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021
Benefits as Flynas Cabin Crew –
- 30 Days Vacation Per Year.
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- Flying Hour Allowances.
- Attractive Salary.
- Family Benefits etc.
More CABIN CREW Jobs – Click Here
Check all Latest Opportunity HERE