About The Airlines/Company – Virgin Australia Airlines Pty Ltd, Commonly Referred To As Virgin Australia, Is One Of Australia’s Largest Airlines, And It Is The Largest Airline By Fleet Size To Use The Virgin Brand.The Airlines Directly Serves 42 Cities In Australia From Hubs – Brisbane, Melbourne And Sydney.
Check All latest Jobs – Click Here
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 Notification/Details – In The Latest Notification By Virgin Australia, The Airlines Is Hiring For Cabin Crew & accepting applications for the following domestic Bases
Australia Wide.Interested Applicants Can Check The Eligibility & Apply For Virgin Australia Cabin Crew Online –
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 Summary
Airlines -Virgin Australia
Positions – Cabin Crew
Age – 18 or More
Languages Required – Competent in Written English & Spoken english.
Job No. – 504906
Work Type – EBA ( Full Time )
Applications Closes on – 29 April 2021
Location – Australia Wide
Citizenship – Australian/New Zealand or Permanent Residency
Virgin Australia Cabin Crew Recruitment In Detail Summary
Virgin Australia is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for future Cabin Crew opportunities at the following domestic bases;
What do we do?
- Focus on the safety and well-being of our guests and fellow crew as a priority
- Create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry
- Communicate and collaborate with both Cabin and Ground Crew who are passionate about their roles
- Embrace ongoing yearly re-currency training; and
- Fulfil a full-time role that works on a 24×7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
What are we looking for?
We’re searching for vibrant individuals to deliver our world class on-board service with all of the flair our guests expect from Australia’s most loved airline. As Virgin Australia Cabin Crew, you are the face of our unique brand, no two days will ever be the same and you will expand your career horizons (literally!).
What do I need?
- 18 years of age or over
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Competent in written and spoken English
- Ability to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet
- Ability to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
- Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call
* Previous B737 experience is preferable and will be highly regarded.
If you are successful, you will also need to hold the following prior to Day 1 of Training:
- Current passport with unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call
- A First Aid and CPR certificate; and
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
Further information regarding our minimum requirements can be found here.
What’s in it for me?
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Access to free airport parking whilst on duty.
Ready to spread your wings and embark on an exciting career with Virgin Australia?
Submit your application now!
Please note, if your preferred network or base is not showing, please do not apply for another location. We encourage candidates to nominate and apply for their preferred customer service role and port only. Motivation for the role is one of our key assessment criteria, and it is important our candidates demonstrate the right motivations for these roles. We ask that you wait until we are recruiting again in your preferred location by checking our Virgin Australia Career Website regularly.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people.
Advertised: 15 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: 29 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Note – Read all the details carefully before Submitting Application for Cabin Crew Positions.
Submit Your Application Below for Virgin Australia Cabin Crew – Click on Apply Now
To View More Opportunities – CLICK HERE
Here on Airlinesalerts.com we Post 100% Genuine Verified Job opportunities keep visiting Airlinesalert.com for Regular updates & Follow us on Facebook.