About The Airlines – Ryanair Airlines – Ryanair Airlines Is An Irish Budget Airline Founded In 1984 Headquartered In Swords, Dublin. It Forms The Largest Part Of The Ryanair Holdings Family Of Airlines, And Has Ryanair UK, Ryanair Sun, Malta Air And Lauda As Sister Airlines.
Job Notification – Ryanair Cabin Crew Hiring 2021 Edinburgh – The Ryanair Airlines Is Conducting Recruitment Day For The Recruitment Of Suitable Cabin Crew In Edinburgh, United Kingdom.Interested Applicants Can Check The Eligibility & Apply For Flight Attendant Edinburgh– Ryanair Cabin Crew Hiring Edinburgh Recruitment Day Online
Ryanair Cabin Crew Hiring 2021 Overview
Airlines – Ryanair
Positions – CABIN CREW
Experience – Not Applicable
Employment – Full Time
Applications Closes on – 31-05-2021
Location – Edinburgh
Country – United Kingdom
Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair. We are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for Summer 21. Train in the UK and operate out of the UK.
Our Recruitment Days will look a little different but we still want to make your dreams of becoming Cabin Crew a reality!
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processes to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK if based in the UK upon successful completion of training
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of £16 – £21k
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
or Click on APPLY NOW Button Below – Ryanair Cabin Crew Hiring/Recruitment
Also Apply For –
View All Opportunities – CLICK HERE