Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 –
About the Airlines – Turkish airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. As of August 2019, it operates scheduled services to 315 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the largest mainline carrier in the world by number of passenger destinations. The airline serves more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in the world and flies to 126 countries. Read more.
Job Notification – Turkish airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022/Flight Attendant Recruitment Turkish airlines – Turkish airlines is looking for colleagues to work as Cabin Crew Members therefore conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment Event in Turkey. Interested Candidates Can Check The Eligibility Criteria & Apply For Turkish airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Read Details Below –
Turkish airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 Job Summary
Airlines – Turkish
Hiring for – Cabin Crew member
Gender – male/Female
Education – High School
Height – For Females 160cm-180cm
For Males – 170 cm-190cm
Nationality – Turkish (Blue cardholders are also eligible to apply.)
Closes on – 27-09-2022
Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 (Requirements)
We are looking for colleagues who wish to take part in the growth process of our company as Cabin Crew Member in line with the requirements of the service sector and have;
- Good communication skills
- Capability of working in a team environment
- Dynamic and friendly personality
- Turkish nationality (Blue cardholders are also eligible to apply.)
- Being born between 01/01/1983 and 31/12/2002
- At least high school graduation.
- Good command of English (Second foreign language is preferable.)
- Having no Criminal Record and Criminal Archive Record
- Not previously having quitted flight duty in Turkish Airlines or other airlines due to indiscipline or health problems (Being assigned to Turkish Airlines affiliates is preferable.)
- Height between 160 cm and 180 cm for females and 170 cm and 190 cm for males (Height-weight measurements are taken by Turkish Airlines or organization(s) to be determined by Turkish Airlines, and they must meet the ratios determined by our Company.)
- No tattoo, piercing, burn or other scars, etc. on the body parts visible when Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew uniform is worn (Please click here to examine our relevant visual. There must be no tattoo, piercing, burn or other scars, etc. on the white parts.)
- The Cabin Crew Membership is a profession that requires wearing uniform;
- to examine out visual created in line with our “Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual” that in in force in Turkish Airlines in relation to the use of uniform.
- The candidates who are successful in the selection processes shall be requested to obtain medical report confirming that they are healthy sufficient to be airworthy from the Aviation Medical Centers authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation at the employment stage.
- Turkish Airlines workplace physicians may demand additional examinations during the “Medical Examination for Employment” (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy) in accordance with Turkish Airlines procedures.
- Turkish Airlines is entitled to decide on whether or not to employ the candidate in accordance with the employment health requirements it has determined (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy). If s/he is not employed, the candidate may not claim any right.
- The candidates have to declare their past health information correctly (medication, surgery, congenital disorders, waist, neck disorders, kidney stone, injuries, diseases, etc.). The candidates found not to have declared any one of their past diseases may not challenge any later administrative proceedings.
- For detailedinformation on the health conditions that prevent working for Turkish Airlinesas Cabin Crew Member, please click here.
- Our candidates whose evaluations have been completed positively are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 (accepted as immune by the Ministry of Health in terms of ingredients and period), Meningitis (Conjugate Meningococcal Serogroup A Vaccine), Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR), and Yellow Fever at the stage of start to work in such a manner as not to affect our Company’s flight operations.
- For Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccination: Those who have been vaccinated against Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) by minimum two doses previously shall submit their vaccination records certifying the same; or those who cannot submit their vaccination records shall submit their measles igg and mumps igg antibody results; or those who are not vaccinated shall apply to the family practice offices they are affiliated to and start the MMR vaccination (two doses at the minimum interval of one month), after which they shall submit their vaccination documents; or those who are vaccination objectors shall submit their signed consent forms.
Application Method and Procedures to follow
The candidates who meet the abovementioned requirements are expected to apply to the announcement on the internet environment through Turkish Airlines’ official website careers.thy.com. Applications of the persons who do not meet the abovementioned requirements and those who apply through any channels but the internet shall be rejected.
The candidates who are found not meeting the abovementioned criteria during the evaluation processes shall not continue the process.
The candidates who become successful at the end of the entire process shall be offered employment, asked to prepare employment documents, and once the candidate delivers the required documents and their documents and medical reports are approved, they shall be sent to training.
Candidate Cabin Crew Member Evaluation Processes
- Online English Test
- Interview Processes
- Document Check
- English Interview
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Check for Tattoos and Scars
- Board Interview
- Health Check (Airworthiness)
To the Attention of Our Candidates!
- The Cabin Crew Membership is a profession that requires wearing uniform, and those who work for Turkish Airlines. As Cabin Crew Member are liable to work in compliance with the regulations specified in the Company’s currently applicable Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual.
- Who have been dismissed from Turkish Airlines through termination of their employment contract for any reason whatsoever,
- Who have previously participated in our employment process and have been;
- Eliminated during height-weight measurement,
- Discovered to have made false statements in relation to the application requirements at any stage of application,
- Discovered to have established verbal or written communications that include inappropriate statements against the company and company personnel at the previous recruitment stages s/he had participated in, will not be allowed to apply to our announcement.
- Cabin Crew is a profession that requires the use of uniforms, and those who work as a Cabin Crew member at Turkish Airlines are obliged to perform their duties in line with the regulations in the current Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual.
HOW TO APPLY –
Click Apply Now Button below to apply for Turkish airlines cabin crew Recruitment 2022. *The announcement will be removed from the publication when the sufficient number of applications is reached.
Explore all Latest Jobs – Click Here