Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 –
About The Airlines – Turkish Airlines is The National Flag Carrier Airline Of Turkey. As Of August 2019, It Operates Scheduled Services To 315 Destinations In Europe, Asia, Africa, And The Americas, Making It The Largest Mainline Carrier In The World By Number Of Passenger Destinations. The Airline Serves More Destinations Non-Stop From A Single Airport Than Any Other Airline In The World And Flies To 126 Countries. Read More.
Job Notification – Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023/Flight Attendant Recruitment Turkish Airlines – Turkish Airlines Is Looking For Colleagues To Work As Cabin Crew Members Therefore Conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment Event in Turkey. Interested Candidates Can Check The Eligibility Criteria & Apply For Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Read Details Below –
Turkish airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Job Summary
Airlines – Turkish
Hiring For – Cabin Crew Member
Gender – Male/Female
Education – High School
Age – Being born between 01/01/1988 and 31/12/2003
Height – For Females 160cm-180cm
For Males – 170 Cm-190cm
Nationality – Turkish (Blue Cardholders Are Also Eligible To Apply.)
Closes On – 27-04-2023
Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew 2023 Requirements
As the National Flag Carrier Airline we deeply feel the pain of each of our citizen after the great disaster our country has experienced. You can become a valuable part of Turkish Airlines family by applying to Disaster Stricken advertisement, which will provide an opportunity to our citizens to work as a cabin attendant.
- Turkish nationality
- Being born between 01/01/1988 and 31/12/2003
- At least high school graduation.
- Knowing English
- Having no Criminal Record and Criminal Archive Record
- Not having quitted duty in Turkish Airlines or other organizations due to indiscipline or health problems previously (Being assigned to Turkish Airlines affiliates is preferable.)
- Being a “disaster victim” or having 1st degree relatives (mother, father, sibling, spouse, or child) considered as “disaster victims” in Kahramanmaras, Adana, Adiyaman, Diyarbakir, Gaziantep, Hatay, Kilis, Malatya, Osmaniye, Sanliurfa, and Elazig provinces, which are considered as earthquake-affected provinces according to the State of Emergency Law No. 2935.
- Height between 160 cm and 180 cm for females and 170 cm and 190 cm for males (Height-weight measurements are taken by Turkish Airlines or organization(s) to be determined by Turkish Airlines.)
- No tattoo, piercing, burn or other scars, etc. on the body parts visible when Turkish Airlines In. Cabin Crew uniform is worn (Please click here to examine our relevant visual. There must be no tattoo, piercing, burn or other scars, etc. on the white parts.)
- The Cabin Crew Membership is a profession that requires the use of uniforms, and those who work as a Cabin Crew member at
- Turkish Airlines are obliged to perform their duties in line with the regulations in the current Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual. In relation to the use of uniform, please click here to examine out visual created in line with our “Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual” .
- The candidates who are successful in the selection processes shall be requested to obtain medical report confirming that they are healthy sufficient to be airworthy from the Aviation Medical Centers authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation at the employment stage.
- Turkish Airlines Health Management workplace physicians may demand additional examinations during the “Medical Examination for Employment” (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy) in accordance with Turkish Airlines procedures.
- Turkish Airlines is entitled to decide on whether or not to employ the candidate in accordance with the employment health requirements it has determined (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is healthy sufficient to be airworthy). If s/he is not employed, the candidate may not claim any right.
- The candidates have to declare their past health information correctly (medication, surgery, congenital disorders, waist, neck disorders, kidney stone, injuries, diseases, etc.). The candidates found not to have declared any one of their past diseases may not challenge any later administrative proceedings.
- For detailed information on the health conditions that prevent working for Turkish Airlines as Cabin Crew Member, please click here.
Application Method and Procedures to follow
- The candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements are expected to apply to the announcement on the internet environment through Turkish Airlines’ official website careers.thy.com Applications of the persons who do not meet the above mentioned requirements and those who apply through any channels but the internet shall be rejected.
- The candidates who are found not meeting the above mentioned criteria during the evaluation processes shall not continue the process.
- The candidates who become successful at the end of the entire process shall be offered employment, asked to prepare employment documents, and once the candidate delivers the required documents and their documents and medical reports are approved, they shall be sent to training.
Candidate Cabin Crew Member Evaluation Processes
- Check of compliance with the advertisement criteria
- Online English Test
- Interview Processes
- Document Check
- English Interview
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Check for Tattoos and Scars
- Board Interview
To the Attention of Our Candidates!
Before interview process, our candidates will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Residential and Other Address Document with History,
- Identity Register Copy you will obtain over yourself and your Mother/Father (on the document preparation screen, the Document with Events type must be selected “Yes”).
- The document of our candidates who have lost their 1st degree relative(s) (mother, father, sibling, spouse, or child) will be checked through the Identity Register Copy.
- The document of our candidates who have material loss will be checked through the Residential and Other Address Document with History and the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change
- Who have been dismissed from Turkish Airlines through termination of their employment contract for any reason whatsoever,
- Who have previously participated in our employment process and have been;
- Eliminated during height-weight measurement,
- Discovered to have made false statements in relation to the application requirements at any stage of application,
- Discovered to have established verbal or written communications that include inappropriate statements against the company and company personnel at the previous recruitment stages s/he had participated in,
- will not be allowed to apply to our announcement
Cabin Crew is a profession that requires the use of uniforms, and those who work as a Cabin Crew member at Turkish Airlines are obliged to perform their duties in line with the regulations in the current Cabin Crew Uniform Use and Representation Manual.
How To Apply –
If You Are Interested In Applying For This Position, Please Upload Your CV And Complete The Online Application. Interested Applicants Can Click On The APPLY NOW Button Below –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇 Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023
Also Apply For – Qatar Airways Cabin Crew (2023)