About the Airlines/ STARLUX Airlines – is an international airlines which is Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. Starlux Airlines operated its first flight from Taipei to Macau on 23 January 2020.
Job Notification/Starlux Airlines Cabin Crew Recruitment – The Taiwan based airlines is Seeking for passionate detail-oriented cabin crews to join the Cabin Team. interested applicants can check the eligibility details for starlux airlines cabin crew & apply online –
Eligibility Details for Starlux Airlines Cabin Crew –
- Perform cabin safety duties in the aircraft, provide high quality passenger service and pursue the best customer satisfaction.
- Sign on the agreement to abide by Article 84-1 of the Labor Standards Act. Working hours, regular days off and national holidays may be adjusted or rescheduled per flight schedule.
- Dispatched Airports: Taoyuan Airport and Taipei Songshan Airport.
- Training Venue: STARLUX Airlines Headquarters (Taipei) or STARLUX Operation Center (Taoyuan) which will be specified in onboard notification.
- Citizenship of R.O.C. Taiwan.
- Education: Associate’s degree or above (foreign degrees must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education).
- English proficiency: must provide a transcript or certificate of English proficiency test.
Minimum score requirements:
- TOEIC (Listening & Reading)-650
- TOEFL iBT-64
- TOEFL ITP-496
- Linguaskill -150
You are suggested to provide the up-to-date English proficiency transcript/certificate even there is no restriction to its expiration date. The interview qualification will be voided if you are unable to offer a valid English proficiency transcript/certificate on the date of onsite interview.
- Arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes for carrying out cabin safety duties.
- Vision: At least 0.1 without glasses/contact lenses; over 1.0 with glasses/contact lenses.
- Work experience: Over 2 years of cabin service on airline international routes.
Application Period and Method:
- Application Period: As of January 6, 2020.
- Application Method: Online. Please visit STARLUX career website (https://careers.starlux-airlines.com/CabinCrew) for more information.
Be sure to update your profile and photo before CV submission.
- Interview invitations will be sent to shortlisted applicants.
- The confirmed interview date and time will be shown in the interview invitation.
- Venue of Onsite Interview: No. 382, Sec 6, Nanjing E. Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City (STARLUX Airlines Headquarters).
Required Documents for The Interview:
- Taiwanese ID Card.
- Degree of highest level of education (foreign degrees must be authenticated by the Ministry of Education).
- Transcript or certificate of English proficiency test.
- Certificate of Discharge or Certificate of Military Exemption. For those in active military service, please provide your military service ID card.
- Personal Data Use Agreement with interviewee’s signature (the pdf file of a blank form will be offered via invitation email for interviewee’s downloading).
- Please provide original copies of all the aforementioned documents. They will be returned upon verification except Personal Data Use Agreement. Any missing documents may result in disqualification for interview.
- Online Application
- Skype Interview in English
- Onsite Interview & Written Test
- Medical check
- Offer letter & Onboard notification
- If you are not applicable to the qualifications mentioned above, please do not submit your job application.
- Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.
Any false information in the application will result in automatic disqualification.
- Those who receive an offer letter and onboard notification must sign the training & employment contract and the agreement to abide by Article 84-1 of the Labor Standards Act. Those who pass the initial training need to be in service for at least 3 years commenced on training completion date.
- Training and probation will be ceased for those who fail the appraisals in the initial training and probationary period.
- STARLUX Airlines does not collaborate with any institutions for recruitment purposes and does not obtain personal data through Line, Facebook, Wechat, or other unofficial channels.
- Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Apply Soon For Starlux Airlines Cabin Crew applications process may close anytime.
More Cabin Crew Jobs – VIP Flight Attendant Recruitment Air Hamburg Germany – Apply Here