About The Airlines – Royal Jet Airline – Royal Jet is an airline based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is a charter operator aimed at the luxury market between the UAE and Europe. Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport, with hubs at Dubai International Airport, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and more. Read on Wiki here
Check All Jobs Here – Airlinesalerts.com
Job Notification/ Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew Recruitment – The UAE Based Airlines Royal Jet is looking for Suitable candidates for the positions of cabin crew to join the team in Abu Dhabi , UAE . Interested candidates can check the eligibility details below & apply For Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew Online – Click on APPLY NOW BUTTON Below –
Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew Recruitment Job Details ( Short Summary ) –
Airlines – Royal Jet
Positions – Cabin Crew
Age – Minimum 21 years
Education – Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc
Employment Type – Full Time
Job expiry date : 2020-11-20
Location – United Arab Emirates
Job Description Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew
This Post reports to Cabin Crew Relations Manager
Employment Contract Duration
Any newly recruited Cabin Crew will have a Definite contract for a period of one year and will be subject to renewal based on their individual performance and behavior towards their duties and responsibilities.
To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety onboard all Royal Jet aircraft contributing to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst at the same time meeting customer demands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- 2. To be contactable during duty days and display evidence of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
- 3. When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
- 4. Perform onboard service in accordance with Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
- 5. Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from the base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
- 6. Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- 7. Maintain valid passport, visas, GCAA License, and Medical licenses.
- 8. May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
- 9. Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
- 10. Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- 11. The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company’s complex operational requirements.
- 12. Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adhere to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
- 13. Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
Requirements Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew
* Between 21 years of age (min hiring age) up to 31 years of age (maximum hiring age) before reaching 31st birthday.
* Applicant Should be a Current Flying Crew OR at Least less than 1 Year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Two years’ experience with an International Airline
- Current Flying Crew or at least less than 1 year out of service
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Previously completed SEP & Aviation health training
- No visible tattoos or visible body piercing (1x earring per ear is acceptable)
- Preferably Premium Class trained
- Private flight or VIP Charter experience would be an asset
- Catering/Hotel/Hospitality/Customer Service background would be an advantage
Other Essential Requirements:
- Healthy weight which must be in proportion to height.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc.)
Apply Online For Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew Below –
Check More CABIN CREW Jobs Here –
All Latest Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew Jobs – CLICK HERE