Qatar Executive Cabin Crew Recruitment –
About Qatar Airways – Qatar Airways Is The Youngest Airlines Headquartered In Qatar Airways Tower In DOHA. Qatar Airways Operates Hub And Spoke Network Linking Over 150 International Destinations. The Qatar Airways Offers Competitive Compensation And Packages.Qatar Airways Company Slogan Is “Going Places Together”.
Job Notification/Qatar Executive Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – In The Latest Notification Released By Qatar Airways, The Airlines is Hiring For Executive Cabin Crew in Doha, Qatar. Interested Applicants For Cabin Crew/Flight Attendants Can Apply For Qatar Executive Cabin Crew Recruitment online Below Are The Eligibility Details –
About the role:
As an Executive Cabin Crew, you are responsible to deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Qatar Executive aircraft.
Also, you will be accountable to ensure that all safety measures, regulations, and policies are applied in the cabin.
Qatar Executive Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
Airlines – Qatar Airways
Position – Executive Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Vacancy ID – 158676
Age – 21 Years ( Minimum )
Education Qualification – High School Diploma
Employment Type – Full Time
Division – Cabin Services
Location – Doha, Qatar
Applications Closes On – 27-10-2022
Qualifications Qatar Executive Cabin Crew
An Ideal candidate will meet below requirements:
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Command in English Language
- Excellent culinary knowledge
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation
- The ability to work under pressure and be flexible, and understand the goals of the Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, creative, passionate, and dedicated with a good sense of protocol and etiquette. Good manners and excellent grooming are a must.
- Any other languages, French, German, Spanish, Russian, or Chinese will be a positive point
- Familiar with Middle Eastern culture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service (preferably within the Middle East)
- Previously completed SEP and Ab-Initio training
- Hospitality training (desirable)
- Experience as solo crew, beneficial
- Personal Presentation and Attitude
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.Together, everything is possible
How To Apply –
If You Are Interested In Applying For This Position, Please Upload Your CV And Complete The Online Application. Interested Applicants Can Click On The APPLY NOW Button Below –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇