Kuwait airways cabin crew Recruitment 2023
About The Airlines – Kuwait Airlines – is The National Carrier of Kuwait, With its Head Office On The Grounds of Kuwait International Airport, Al Farwaniyah Governorate. It Operates Scheduled International Services Throughout The Middle East, to the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Southeast Asia And North America, From its Main Base at Kuwait International Airport. Read More.
Job Notification – Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 – In the Latest Notification, The Kuwait Airways is looking For Suitable Cabin Crew Members To Join The Team in Kuwait City Therefore Conducting Recruitment Drive For Cabin Crew. Interested Applicants Can Check Eligibility & Apply For Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Online –
Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Short Summary
Airlines – Kuwait Airlines
Hiring For/Positions – Cabin Crew
Employment – Full Time
Education – High School
Gender – Female/Male
Industry – Airlines Aviation
City – Kuwait
Country – Kuwait
Postal Code – 14000
Closing Date – 14-10-2023
Kuwait Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Details
Join our team! Kuwait Airways is currently looking to hire ambassadors who are talented, motivated and culturally aware, to be a part of our expanding distinguished team.
We are looking for Cabin Crew able to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
In this role, your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
- Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
- Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
- Female applicants: age between (20-34) years and the minimum height 160 cm, weight should be proportionate to height.
- Male applicants: age between (20-35) years and the minimum height 167 cm, weight should be proportionate to height.
- Completion of High school (12) years education.
- Great command of English (Spoken & written).
- Well-groomed and physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
HOW TO APPLY –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before The Closing Date as The Links May Not After The Job is Closes/Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOW Button Below 👇