British airways cabin crew London recruitment
About The Airlines – British Airlines – British Airways is A Flag Carrier Airline Of United Kingdom Headquartered In Waterside, Harmondsworth. The Main Hub For British Airways Is London Heathrow Airport.It is The Second Biggest Airlines in United Kingdom Based On On Fleet Size & Passengers Carried.
Explore all latest Opportunities
Recruitment Notification /British Airways Cabin Crew London Recruitment 2023 – British Airways is Looking For New Talent To Join The Team Conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment Interview’s In London , United Kingdom .Interested Applicants Can Check The Eligibility & Apply For Cabin Crew In British Airways. Details Given Below – Read Carefully –
British Airways Cabin Crew London Recruitment 2023 Job Summary
Airlines – British Airways
Hiring For/Positions – Cabin Crew
Age – 18
Height – between 1.575m (5’2”) and 1.85m (6’1”)
Ref – 7348
Languages Required – Fluent English ( Both Spoken & Writing )
Job Location – London City Airport
Country – United Kingdom
British Airways Cabin Crew London Recruitment 2023 Details
- A fantastic opportunity exists to join our ever-expanding London City team of Cabin Crew where you
- will deliver outstanding customer service. BA CityFlyer is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways.
- As a member of Cabin Crew with British Airways CityFlyer, you will be enthusiastic and passionate
- about our products and services and focus on putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills and take control of your career path and be
- recognised and rewarded for your outstanding contribution.
- To ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA, British Airways CityFlyer requirements and all other relevant legislation
- Maintain safety compliance at all times with Safety & Equipment Procedures (recency) training
- Deliver world-class service excellence in line with our service standards and behaviours
- To ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation
- To act as a British Airways CityFlyer role model to crew, colleagues and customers adhering to our uniform standards
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues and service partners to work as one team
- To deliver the crew objectives set by the business
Skills (practised capability/behaviour)
- You appreciate why the safety and security of our customers is so important for British Airways CityFlyer
- You are passionate about delivering service excellence every time
- You genuinely enjoy customer interactions and place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You are able to confidently deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- You show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and you treat everyone as individuals
- You are able to build relationships with all your colleagues in a professional way in order to deliver excellent
- You are an effective communicator and you are able to deliver difficult messages with confidence
- You understand the need to follow rules however you are able to be flexible depending on the situational needs
- You proactively seek solutions and take personal responsibility for resolving problems
- You are able to learn new information easily and quickly apply it correctly
- You always demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- You appreciate the need to work in a timely fashion and appreciate the need for punctuality
- You uphold high personal and professional standards
- You demonstrate pride and knowledge of the British Airways brand and understanding of the business strategy
Qualifications (Essential or desirable)
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience, preferably within the hospitality and travel industry
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted globa travel
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Only tattoos that can be reasonably covered up are permitted. Plasters and bandages must not be used.
Physical Criteria British Airways Cabin Crew
- To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements (if successful, you will be required to attend BA Health Service Medical Assessment)
- If you have a colour vision deficit you must safely pass Safety Equipment & Procedures (SEP) training. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely perform crew duties by means of a suitable functional assessment
- To be the required height, between 1.575m (5’2”) and 1.85m (6’1”) with weight in proportion to your height and a vertical function reach of at least 2.01m (6’7”)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Be able to kneel astride a person within the space restriction of 46cm (18”), apply pressure through both arms to a depth of 5-6 cm (2.5”), for 30 compressions for a period of 2 minutes minimum
- You are able to lift a weight of 9kg (20lb) from a height of 195cm (78”), this is the equivalent of lifting a medical kit from an aircraft overhead locker
- You are able to tread water whilst fitting a lifejacket and pull your own bodyweight out of the water and into a life raft using the hand holds on the side of the raft
- You are able to pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 86kg (13.5st) and on an incline of up to 3 degrees
- You are able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- Stand in an area 51cm x 51cm (20” by 20”) and not impede the route past you, this is to enable a rapid aircraft evacuation
- You are able to swim 50m (55 yards) followed by treading water for 3 minutes and be able to assist people in water
- You are able to lift a weight up to 25kg. This is so that you are able to lift an emergency overwing window and quickly exit the aircraft
- You feel confident working with heights e.g. you need to be able to descend an aircraft escape slide 4 metres above the ground
- You are able to stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
- You feel confident in carrying out all safety and emergency procedures on board
- To be prepared to remove any headwear in the event of an emergency in order to be able to pull on an emergency smoke hood in the required time
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations require that all current or former cabin crew inform us if they hold or if they have held an attestation from any Member State (i.e. a country covered by EASA) in the last 5 years
Competency (Skills required for the role)
These competencies are essential for the individual in this role and will be considered during assessment.
- Hallmarks – Reliably delivers the Hallmarks in a genuine and warm manner to the benefit of both colleague and customer relationships.
- Effective Communication & Influencing – Makes constructive contributions and listens to make sure communication is clear and two-way. Is always professional and positive.
- Business Awareness – Understands the ‘big picture’, how this relates to their role and how they need to adapt to change.
- Safety, Security & Good Business Practice – Complies with appropriate Standard Operating Procedures as well as safety and security policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility to challenge others and report safety and security events. Is always considerate of colleagues and customers.
- Planning & Organising – Gets the right things done, at the right time and to the right standards.
- Decision Making & Problem Solving – Recognises when problems exist and takes responsibility for correctly resolving issues, passing them to the relevant person if necessary.
- Delivering Results – A self-starter who stays clearly focused on agreed goals to achieve required results.
- Collaboration – Contributes fully and shares information. Treats others with genuine respect.
- Continuous Development – Looks to achieve personal development based on self-reflection, feedback and guidance from others.
Every day BA London City Crew provide exceptional service to thousands of business and leisure customers flying into the niche market of London City Airport in the heart of London and beyond to Europe. BA CityFlyer is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways.
A real team player, you’ll work closely with colleagues to make great things happen for our customers. Crucially, you’re always ready to adapt to change and innovation. Whether you’re responding to changing conditions mid-flight or trying out a brand new service, you will aspire to be the very best, with customers at the forefront of your mind. You will have plenty of opportunity to make a difference. It’s all about flying our customers in style, taking care to provide experiences that set us apart from the competition. By making sure customers are looked after, you’ll strengthen the relationship we have with them.
You belong with us. That’s why we’ll provide you with world-class training, invaluable experience and the rewards and career progression you would expect from the leading airline at London City Airport.
As BA CityFlyer Cabin Crew you will have the potential to earn an average reward package of between £21,000 – £27,000 per annum. This comprises of a starting salary of £15,409 per annum, a London Weighting allowance for London City based employees, an hourly payment when you are flying, company performance bonus, commission for Inflight Retail sales and other payments. Annual leave starting at 28 days per year rising to 33 days per year.
Please note, all assessments are carried out at our head office near to Heathrow Terminal 5. You must have the right to live and work in the UK at time of application.
HOW TO APPLY
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date as the Links May Not After The Job is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇