About The Company – Jet Edge – Jet Edge was built to service the most sophisticated individuals and corporations in the world. With a focus on safety, security, and flawless execution, we are one of only a few companies worldwide to have received third-party aviation safety certifications from the following:
Wyvern Wingman, ARGUS Platinum, IS-BAO Stage 3.
Jet Edge Cabin Attendant Notification – JET EDGFE is looking for Cabin Attendant to join their Team in Georgia, Atlanta – Check Eligibility Details Below & Apply For jet edge Cabin attendant Online –
- Location- Atlanta, Georgia
- Department – Cabin Attendants
- Employment Type – Part Time
- Minimum Experience – Experienced
- Compensation- DOE
Job Description –
Provides a safe environment along with exceptional service to elite clientele on both, domestic and international flights. Resourceful and creative while being able to anticipate and fulfill a client’s requests, expectations, and needs. Ability to work long hours on their feet, be a team player and flexible to schedule changes.
- Confirm safety equipment is on-board, ability of use, and assist/direct passengers in case of an emergency
- Make sure the plane is stocked and ready for a flight; fulfill all catering and special requests.
- Provide exceptional service in-flight (beverage, meal, and special needs)
- Ability to operate all equipment in the cabin of the airplane (entertainment, galley, emergency)
- Complete all post flight responsibilities (cleaning, removing perishable items, restocking etc.)
- Complete assigned administrative duties in a timely fashion (expense reporting etc.)
- Represent Jet Edge in a professional manner at all times while performing duties of the position.
Qualifications (Experience & Education):
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- FACTS or Flight Safety certified training program required
- Only accepting FACTS or Flight Safety training certifications. No other safety training school is accepted
- First Aid Training
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, in the English language.
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior experience as a cabin attendant.
- No travel restrictions
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Culinary training preferred
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and be flexible to schedule changes.
- Reliable transportation to prep for flights and get to and from work.
APPLY HERE –
More CABIN CREW / FLIGHT ATTENDANT OPPORTUNITIES
See All Latest Jobs – HERE