About The Airlines – Gulf Air – Gulf Air is a Boutique Airline & a Flag Carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The airline operates scheduled services to 53 destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. It was formerly a multinational airline owned by Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Oman, and Qatar.
More Jobs in Gulf Air – Click Here
Job Notification – Gulf Air Jordan Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Recruitment – Gulf Air is Looking for Suitable Flight Attendants Applicants to join The Team Hence Recruiting Cabin Crew in Jordan. Interested Candidates Can Check The Eligibility Criteria & Apply For Gulf Air Jordan Flight Attendant Recruitment 2020.
CLOSING DATE – 21 MARCH 2020 ( Online Applications Ending Date )
Due To COVID-19 Many Recruitment Events are Postponed We Will Keep You Updated with the Latest job Opportunities.
Job Summary – Gulf Air Jordan Flight Attendant Recruitment 2020
Airlines – Gulf Air
Position – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Salary – $2,830 ( PM)
Departments – Operations
Education Qualification – Secondary Level Education
Reference No : External 6782-19
Location – Jordan
Closing Date – 31 March 2020
Also Apply For – GULF AIR Flight Attendant ( Beirut ) 2020 ( Ending Date 31 March 2020 )
Gulf Air Flight Attendant Requirements
Candidates Must Meet The Following Minimum Criteria
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
Education & Experience
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID ticket with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
APPLY FOR GULF AIR JORDAN – CLICK HERE
Also Apple For – Gulf Air Flight Attendant Recruitment Event – Beirut 2020 ( March )
More Opportunities – Gulf Air Flight Attendant Jobs