About the Airlines – City jet – CityJet is Europe’s leading regional airline based in Dublin, Ireland, operating a fleet of Avro and Bombardier aircraft on wet lease services across the Continent. CityJet has crew bases in Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Helsinki, Paris (CDG and Orly), Stockholm, Tallinn and Vilnius.
Job Notification/ Cityjet Cabin Crew Copenhagen – CityJet Airlines has Released notifications regarding Cabin crew & is Hiring in Copenhagen , Denmark. Read all the Details given Below & apply For Cityjet Cabin Crew Copenhagen 2020.
CITYJET – We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our growing base in Copenhagen, Denmark on a 9-month Fixed Term Contract.
To be successful, you must have previous experience operating as cabin crew. You will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day! You must also speak one of the following languages Danish/Swedish/Norwegian
Check – All Latest Jobs Here
Job Overview – CityJet Cabin Crew Copenhagen
Airlines – CityJet
Positions – Cabin Crew
Languages Required – Danish/Swedish/Norwegian ( Must Speak Any )
Contract – 9-month Fixed Term Contract
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Location – Copenhagen
Country – DENMARK
CityJet Cabin Crew Copenhagen Requirements/Duties/Roles
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Delivering services on each flight, including on-board service and shopping
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
- Helping passengers with any difficulties or issues
- Supporting your colleagues to ensure a speedy turn-around so flights depart on time
- Making sure all company policies and procedures are followed on every flight
In return, we give you
- Full training so you understand CityJet ways of working and standards
- An adventurous lifestyle of travel and meeting new cultures
- A competitive salary and benefits
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience operating as cabin crew
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Maximum height 182cm
- No visible tattoos/piercings
- No criminal record
- Ability to swim unassisted
- Hold a valid EU passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- You must be able to and be prepared to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- English CV
If you have previously been a Cityjet crew member, please click here
HOW TO APPLY – Click on The Apply now Button Below to Apply For This job ( Read all the Details Before Applying ) –