About The Airlines – Cathay Pacific – Is The Flag Carrier Of Hong Kong, With Its Head Office And Main Hub Located At Hong Kong International Airport. The Airline’s Operations And Subsidiaries Have Scheduled Passenger And Cargo Services To More Than 190 Destinations In More Than 60 Countries Worldwide Including Codeshares And Joint Ventures .
See all latest opportunities
Job notification/Cathay Pacific flight attendant Recruitment 2023 – Cathay pacific airlines invites online applications from the candidates for the positions of cabin crew. Check eligibility details for Cathay pacific flight attendant recruitment 2023 and apply before date.
Cathay Pacific Flight Attendant Recruitment Job Summary
Airlines – Cathay Pacific
Hiring for/Positions – Cabin Crew
Age – 18 minimum
Education – High School Pass
Citizen – Permanent Hong Kong residents.
Date: 7 – 8 January 2023
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Venue: Cathay City, 8 Scenic Road, Lantau, Hong Kong
Country – China
Cathay Pacific Flight attendant Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Register for a timeslot now! Shortlisted candidate will receive a special gift and timeslots will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. We will also reserve a limited number of interview slots for walk-in candidates on 8 January from 10 AM to 3 PM.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 6000*.
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE (or equivalent) subjects including English Language
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
- Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in an airline, hospitality or service industry would be an advantage
- Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
- Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
- World-class training and structured career progression path
- A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
- Comprehensive insurance scheme and medical coverage
- Discounted travel across many airlines for you and your family
Personal & Application Information
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within three weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
All Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
How To Apply –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇