About – Delta Airlines – Delta Air – is One of The Major Airlines in United States & a Legacy Carrier. Delta Air is Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Delta Airlines along with it’s Subsidiaries Operates over 5,400 Flights Daily to – 325 Destinations in 52 Countries & 6 Continents.Read More
Notification – Delta Airlines Service Manager – Delta Airlines is looking for Operations Service Manager to Join The Team in Los Angles – CA. Interested Applicants Can Check the Eligibility and Apply For the Post of Operations Service Manager in Delta.
Job Summary –
Airlines – Delta
Position – Operations Service Manager
Education – College Degree
Experience – Minimum 3 Years ACS
Requisition #: 278738
Skills Needed –
MUST Have s Skills
- Previous leadership experience, including direct reports, is required.
- Have Working Knowledge of Delta Policies & Procedures.
Must possess strong customer service skills and focus.
- Must have the flexibility to manage an operation with varying shifts, extended hours, and “on call” requirements.
- possess strong written and verbal communication, including platform/presentation skills.
Must be able to coach and deliver feedback for developmental purposes.
- Must be approachable and have interpersonal skills that foster trust and respect.
- Should be able to manage conflict and problem solve effectively.
- Should exhibit strong organizational skills and the ability to delegate responsibility to direct reports.
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities within established time constraints.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- – Knowledge of Deltamatic and other relevant airport technology is strongly preferred.
Your Responsibilities –
You Will Do The Following Tasks As a Operations Service Manager
– You are Responsible for providing leadership to direct reports supporting front line work teams and the operation.
– Oversees and coordinates operational performance including, but not limited to, On-time (D Zero), safety, security, customer service delivery, and other key performance indicators.
– Serves as an operational liaison between Delta and all contracted business partners within a station.
– Monitors for at-risk behaviors through daily safety observations.
– Participates in Incident Analysis reports, Injury Prevention Group sessions, and applicable station safety meetings.
-Ensures adherence to the station Safety Business Plan in addition to assuring compliance to our divisional Performance and Safety standards.
– Ensures distinctive customer service is delivered by demonstrating a high level of customer focus and sensitivity.
– Key communicator of timely and accurate information.
Also Check – Latest Opportunities in Qatar Airways
– Sets performance standards and ensures adherence to these standards by self and others.
– Inspires and motivates employees to do their best.
– Champions change and leads others through. Strategic in thought processes and decision making.
– Responsible for the leadership development of direct reports through mentoring, on-the-job training, and delegation, and continually provides targeted support, guidance, coaching and motivation based on individual needs.
– Measures and analyzes direct report’s performance through the use of performance management tools, available customer service and operational metrics, job shadowing, and direct observation.
– Responsible for the timely completion and delivery of performance appraisals, quality assurance observations, performance discussions, logs, documentation and administrative action.
– Must champion recognition and rewards.
– Continued training and development in building leadership capabilities is expected.
– Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and wellbeing.
A Good Opportunity for Applicants who Want To Work With Delta Airlines
Check –All Latest Opportunities ( Cabin Crew & Airport Staff )
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
BEST OF LUCK 🙂