About Qatar Airways – Qatar Airways is the Youngest Airlines Headquartered in Qatar Airways Tower in DOHA. Qatar Airways operates Hub and Spoke Network Linking over 150 international Destinations. The Qatar Airways offers Competitive Compensation and Packages.Qatar Airways Company slogan is “Going Places Together”.
Job Notification – Qatar Airways – In The Latest Notification, The Qatar Airways is looking for Senior Airport Services Agent in Japan– Osaka in the Month of November . Interested Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria for Senior Airport Services Agent & Apply Online Before last Date Which is 11 November 2019.
Selected Candidates will Get Full Time/Permanent Job in Qatar Airways.
Job Summary –
Airlines – Qatar Airways
Position – Senior Airport Services Agent
Function – Airport Operations
Employment Type – Full Time/ Permanent
Division – Osaka-KIX
Experience – 3 Years in Related Work
Location – Asia Pacific > Japan > Osaka
Last Date of Application – 11 November 2019
Apply Mode – Online
ALSO CHECK – Apply For Qatar Airways Private Fleet Cabin Crew – VVIP ( LAST DAY )
- You will have the ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customers. Exposure to Baggage Claims procedures & working knowledge of World Tracer will be a definite advantage. Courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services such as introduction to Civil Aviation and Passenger Handling are required together with knowledge of ticketing and construction of fares.
- A pleasant personality and willingness to work in shifts is essential. Excellent communications skills in spoken/ written English, good interpersonal skills and proficiency in computer applications.
ABOUT YOUR Work –
You Will Be Responsible for The Following Work –
- Provide Quality Services to Passengers in-respect to Check-in, Boarding, Special Services, Longes, & Baggage Services.
- Company’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Responsibilities include constant liaison with Check-in, Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers and direct Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc. You will coordinate the handling of company materials and ensure smooth passenger handling and assist passengers with regards to entry requirements, visas etc and ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
You Need To Attach The CV For Online Application
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE ( Official )
More Opportunities – CLIK HERE
More in QATAR AIRWAYS – CLICK HERE
CHECK ALL Latest OPPORTUNITIES – CLICK HERE