Vueling Cabin Crew Spain Recruitment 2024
About The Airlines – Vueling Airlines, S.A. is A Spanish Low-Cost Airline Based At El Prat De Llobregat In Greater Barcelona With Hubs At Barcelona–El Prat Airport And Leonardo Da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport In Rome, Italy. It is The Largest Airline In Spain, Measured By Fleet Size And Number Of Destinations. Vueling Serves Over 100 Destinations In Africa, Asia, Europe And The Middle East. In 2015, The Airline Carried More Than 24 Million Passengers, With A Load Factor Of 81%. Read More On Wiki.
Vueling Airlines Won Best Low-Cost Airline In Europe 2021” At The Skytrax World Airline Awards, The World’s Largest Annual Airline Passenger Satisfaction Survey.
Recruitment Notification /Vueling Spain Cabin Crew Recruitment 2024 –Vueling airlines invites online applications for the recruitment of cabin crew in Spain & Will Be Conducting Interview. Interested Applicants Can Check The Eligibility & Apply For Cabin Crew in Vueling Airlines. Details Given Below – Read Carefully
Vueling Cabin Crew Spain Recruitment 2024 Short Summary
Airlines – Vueling
Positions – Cabin Crew
Age – 18 minimum
Employment – Full Time
Location – Spain
Job Posting Date – 6-02-2024
Vueling Cabin Crew Spain (Madrid) Recruitment 2024 Requirements
Vueling cabin crew members are the face of the company. The people in charge of transmitting our values to the customers who travel with us. The people who make travel a comfortable experience for our customers by taking care of their welfare and safety.
In a profession that operates in an international and multicultural environment, we need people like you: committed, passionate about their work and seeking to achieve the highest quality of service on board. Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, we would be delighted to receive your application.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
- Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
- Smart appearance.
- Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
- Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
- Work permit in the European Community.
- No criminal record.
- Geographical availability to work in any of our Spanish bases.
- Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
- Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months
How To Apply –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before The Closing Date as the Links may not after the Job is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇
Explore More Jobs Below –