About Qatar Airways – Qatar Airways is the Youngest Airlines Headquartered in Qatar Airways Tower in DOHA. Qatar Airways operates Hub and Spoke Network Linking over 150 international Destinations. The Qatar Airways offers Competitive Compensation and Packages.Qatar Airways Company slogan is “Going Places Together”. Read The Information for The Recruitment pf Cabin Crew Delhi – QATAR AIRWAYS.
Job Notification – Qatar Airways VVIP Cabin Attendant Recruitment – In The Latest Notification, The Qatar Airways is looking for Dedicated & Energetic Cabin Attendants With Excellent interpersonal Skills. Interested Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria for Qatar Airways Cabin Crew And Apply Online Before the Last Date :- 24 Dec 2019.
Selected Candidates will Get Full Time/Permanent Job in Qatar Airways.
Job Summary – VVIP Cabin Attendant
Airlines – Qatar Airways
Position – Cabin Crew ( VVIP )
Education Qualification – High School Graduate or Higher Education.
Maximum Age – 35 ( Single )
Experience – Minimum 2 years flying experience in First or Business class, in a reputable international airline. Experience in VIP flights is an advantage
Employment Type – Full Time
Division – Cabin Executive
CITY – Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last Date of Application – 24th Dec 2019
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High commitment to impeccable service.
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity
- Confidence, flexibility and creativity
- Social competence in multicultural environment
- High standards of personal grooming and self presentation
- Maximum age 35, single
- Non-restricted passport preferred
Your Main duties include: ( As VVIP Attendant )
- You Will Ensure that work is performed in compliance with current QCAA (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority) regulations and all other applicable standards.
- You Will ensure That work is performed on highest safety standard in accordance with industrial safety regulations and company regulations.
- To ensure highest VVIP operational standards, as well as consistently outstanding custom tailored service to all guests.
- To participate in a continuous improvement process according management guidelines.
- Demonstrate exemplary work ethics, with respect and pride
- available, medically fit and ready for duty 24/7
- Be patient, punctual and effective
- Be discreet, maintain confidentiality and follow appropriate behavioral protocol
- Contribute to and promote good and effective teamwork
- Take accountability of own performance and development
- Study and stay up to date with service and safety procedures and updates
- Complete all assigned duties properly, as per company standards
- Respect and maintain company property; report misuse, damage and waste
- Maintain accurate aircraft inventories
- Maintain clean and tidy aircraft cabins, galleys and company property
- Coach and develop other employees
- Perform other department tasks as directed by the company
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates Can Apply Through The APPLY NOW Link Shared Below ( Official Link to Qatar Airways ) –
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Recent Full Length Color Photo – Business attire with White Background (Not Photoshop)
5. Recent Passport Sized Photograph
6. Copy of Training Certificates
7. Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
APPLY NOW ( VVIP) – CLICK HERE
Also Check – All Latest Cabin Crew Opportunities in QATAR AIRWAYS
Apply For Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment INDIA – CLICK HERE
Explore More Jobs ( All Airlines) – Click Here