Fiji airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2020 July
About The Airlines – Fiji Airways – is the Flag Carrier Airline of Fiji And Operates International Services From Its Hubs In Fiji To 13 Countries And 23 Cities Including Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu And Solomon Islands (Oceania), The United States, Hong Kong And Singapore.It Has An Extended Network Of 108 International Destinations Through Its Codeshare Partners. Read More On Wiki – Here.
Job Notification/Fiji Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022 – The Fiji Airlines is Looking For Cabin Crew Aspirants To Join Their Team.Check Eligibility Details & Apply Online For Fiji Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Before The Date.
Fiji Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Summary
Airlines – Fiji Airways
Positions – CABIN CRW
Job Type – Full Time
Experience – Fresher/Experienced
Age – Minimum 18
Published Date – 10 July 2023
Closing Date – 23 July 2023
Citizen – Must Be A Fiji Citizen
Location – Nadi, Western , Fiji
FIJI Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023
Flight Attendant – Fiji Link
Fasten your seatbelts and soar with one of the most friendliest airlines linking you to the Pacific Islands.
The purpose of the Flight Attendant role is for the safe and efficient management of the passenger compartment and all its occupants for all normal and emergency situations including inflight customer service which contributes to the overall safety and reliability of the Company operational flights.
This role will report to the Manager Flight Operations Turboprops & Chief Pilot.
- Act as ambassador for Fiji Link by delivering a high customer service standard that upholds the values of Fiji Link.
- Ensure to attend to the daily manpower requirements on ATR flights as per cabin crew roster.
- Deliver and execute the daily management of inflight customer service standards on all ATR flights.
- Complies with all safety and emergency procedures on all ATR flights.
- Write and report on any safety related incidents and passenger related incidents.
- Liaise with Admin Office on any changes to Bio data & Crew performance appraisals.
- Attend to admin duty at the Fiji Link head office and undergo mandatory trainings as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Form Seven/Year 13 pass and/or equivalent (Foundation studies) including a pass in English.
- Must be 18 years of age (minimum) at the time of joining.
- Previous work experience in a customer service or frontline customer contact environment preferred.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and an ability to listen and question effectively.
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of the importance of customer driven service.
- Energetic, enthusiastic with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A great team player with some leadership skills.
- A Competent swimmer.
- Must be a Fiji citizen (current passport is an advantage).
- Physically fit and meets Fiji Link and CAAF medical and health screening requirements.
- Willing to work a 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Must not have a criminal record in Fiji or any other international jurisdiction.
Applications are open to all Fijians. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process.
HOW TO APPLY –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOW Button Below 👇