Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment 2024 –
About The Airlines – Etihad Airlines – is the Second Largest Airlines after Emirates in UAE. Etihad Started Operations in November 2003. Etihad Airline Flies To Over 84 Destinations With A Fleet Of Over 100 Airbus And Boeing Aircraft, Serving 18.6 Million Passengers A Year And Carrying 682,000 Tonnes of Cargo In 2018.
Also Check All Latest Jobs – CLICK HERE
Job Notification/Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment 2024 (worldwide) – Etihad Airlines Will Be Conducting Assessment Days For the Recruitment of Cabin Crew worldwide. Interested Applicants Can Apply For Assessment Days Online. Etihad Cabin Crew 2024 Recruitment Details Given Below –
Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment 2024 Hiring Worldwide Job Summary
Airlines – Etihad
Position – Cabin crew
Age – 21 years minimum
Height – minimum 161cm
Country – Worldwide
Job Posted – January 2024
Etihad Cabin Crew 2024 Requirements
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guestÂs expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for one of these truly amazing positions.
Education & Experience
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum height is 161 cm
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- No criminal record
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa requirements
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation –Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
Assessment Days – Etihad Airways Cabin Crew
The Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Team Conduct Assessments In Numerous Countries Worldwide. In Order To Be Shortlisted To Attend One Of These Events, You Will Need To First Complete An Online Application.
- Wherever Possible, Please Apply To The Job Posting For The Specific Location You Wish To Attend And Do Not Apply To Multiple Locations. If You Are Unable To Attend Any Of Our Planned Assessment Days, Please Submit Your Application Via The ‘Cabin Crew Worldwide’ Job Posting Outlining Your Preferred Location Of Assessment.
- Etihad Has No Affiliation With Any Cabin Crew Or Flight Attendant Academies, But Students From Such Academies Are Welcome To Apply.
How To Apply –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before The Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇
Also explore – Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment’s (2024)