About The Airlines – British Airlines – British Airways is a Flag Carrier Airline of United Kingdom Headquartered in Waterside, Harmondsworth. The Main Hub for British Airways is London Heathrow Airport.It is the Second Biggest Airlines in United Kingdom based on on fleet size & Passengers Carried.
Also Check – All Latest Opportunities Worldwide
Recruitment Notification – British Airways Will Be Conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment- Mixed Fleet in Heathrow, England.Interested Applicants Can Check the Eligibility & Apply For Cabin Crew in British Airways. Details Given Below – Read Carefully
Also Check – BRITISH AIRWAYS Cabin Crew Mixed Fleet Recruitment Check Eligibility & Apply LONDON
Job Summary –
Ref ID – 3849
Job Title – Cabin Crew – Mixed Fleet
Band – Non-Management
Department – Inflight Customer Experience
Age – Minimum 18
Height – between 1.575m (5’2”) and 1.87m (6’2”)
Weight – in proportion to your height
Location – Heathrow, England
JOB Purpose –
- A fantastic opportunity exists to join our ever-expanding Mixed Fleet team of cabin crew where you will deliver outstanding customer service while working towards an Apprenticeship including Maths and English Functional Skills (if eligible).
- As a British Airways Mixed Fleet cabin crew member you will be enthusiastic and passionate about our products and services and focus on putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills and take control of your career path and be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding contribution.
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Must Be Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career.
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct standby duties in the proximity of your airport base.
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Only tattoos that can be reasonably covered up are permitted.
- Plasters and bandages must not be used.
MUST READ BEFORE APPLY – CLICK HERE
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE ( Official Link )
Notification – Official – DOWNLOAD
Please Read all the Instructions Before Applying for any job. We Share only The Official & Genuine Applying Link With You.
Check More Jobs Here – Latest In Qatar Airways
Official Site – British Airways
Keep Visiting AirlinesAlerts.com for Latest opportunities worldwide – Cabin Crew & Other Airport Jobs.