About the Airlines – Air Canada – Air Canada is Canada’s largest domestic and international airline serving more than 210 airports on six continents. Canada’s flag carrier is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and serves more than 50 million customers each year.
Also Check – All Latest Job Opportunities in AIR CANADA
Job Notification – Air Canada Flight Attendant – Air Canada is looking for Suitable Candidates for the Flight Attendant Positions – Location- CANADA (December 2019 ). Interested Candidates can check the Eligibility Given Below for Air Canada Cabin Crew & apply Online Before The Ending Date.
Job Summary –
Airlines – AIR CANADA
Position – Flight Attendant
Age – 18 Years Minimum
Employment Type – Full Time
Posting Date – 5 December 2019
Last Date of Application – Ongoing
Location – Canada
InDetail – Summary
We’re looking for Canadians who are:
- Safety-minded first as an essential part of customer service excellence
- Naturally empathetic
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- Treat others with mutual respect
- Listen well and is solution-oriented
- Confident in speaking publicly
- Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
- Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- At least 18 years of age.
- Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job,
- Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
Conditions of employment:
- We’re committed to ensuring our flight Attendants receive the best training possible. You will participate in our 7-week, full-time, Air Canada Flight Attendant training program based in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.
- As a certified Flight Attendant, the salary is $27.19/hour. Please note that training will be paid at a lower rate.
- To ensure that you have the security clearance required by Transport Canada, we will undertake a criminal background check on all candidates.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English & Mandarin or English & Japanese fluently will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY – Interested Candidates Can Apply For Air Canada Flight Attendant Through APPLY NOW Link Given Below ( Official ) – Read All The Details Carefully Before Applying for Any Job.
APPLY NOW ( Air Canada ) – CLICK HERE
See – More Jobs in Air Canada
More Cabin Crew Jobs Worldwide – Click Here