About The Airlines – Air New Zealand – is the limited Flag carrier Airline of New Zealand. The Air New Zealand Airlines Operates Flights to 20 Domestic & 32 international Destinations in 20 Countries. The airline has been a member of the Star Alliance since 1999.
Also Check – More Cabin Crew Opportunities
Job Notification – Regional Cabin Crew Recruitment – In The Latest Notification , Air New Zealand is Hiring for The Regional Cabin Crew To Join The Team hence Conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment For Dec 2019. Interested Candidates Can Check the Eligibility & Apply For Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Recruitment December 2019.
Job Summary – Regional Cabin Crew Air New Zealand
Airlines – Air New Zealand
Positions – Cabin Crew
Posted on – 26 November 2019
Closes on – 5 Dec 2019 23:55
Location – Nelson
Employment – Permanent
Recommended Height: 160-185cm**
MORE DETAILS HERE – CLICK HERE (PDF) MUST READ
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a high-pressured and customer-centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, ability to cope under pressure, and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base.
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards
- Step 1 – If you meet all the above minimum requirements, you will be asked to complete an online video interview and cognitive assessment
- Step 2 – You will be invited to attend a recruitment event where you’ll get a chance meet our Regional Cabin Crew and interview with a Regional Cabin Crew Manager
- 3 – Successful candidates will go through an extensive vetting process, which includes: 2x references, medical clearance, security clearances, swim test, and Level 2 Comprehensive First Aid issued by St John only.
- 4 – Once vetting is completed, our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to discuss the next available paid Regional Cabin Crew training intake for your preferred base
- Training – if successful, you will start 3 weeks of paid training to become qualified on the aircraft type for your role.
*Note: we do not accept email applications, please apply online via the Apply Now button.
How to Apply – Interested Applicants Can Apply Through APPLY NOW Button Given Below (Official)
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Opportunities – Click Here
Air Canada Cabin Crew Opportunities – Click Here