About The Airlines – Indigo – Indigo ( InterGlobe Aviation Limited) Is An Low Cost Airlines Of India Which Is Headquartered In Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Indigo Is The 7th Largest Carrier In Asia. The Airlines Operates Flights To 82 Destinations – 60 Domestic And 22 International. Read All The Details For Indigo Cabin Crew Given Below
Also View – All Latest Cabin Crew Jobs
Job Notification/Indigo Cabin Crew Mumbai Recruitment Interview – In The Latest Job Notification, Indigo Will Be Conducting Interviews For The Recruitment Of Cabin Crew Mumbai , India On November 30, 2021.Interested Candidates Can Check The Eligibility And Apply Online For The Cabin Crew Recruitment Of Indigo Airlines.
It Is Mandatory To Apply For The Cabin Crew Online Before Walk-In For The Interview.
Indigo Cabin Crew Mumbai Recruitment Interview Details
Airlines – Indigo
Hiring for – Cabin Crew
Job Title – Cabin Crew Airbus
Selection Through – Interview
Job ID – 19392
Job Type – Contract
Experience – 0-3 years
Location – Mumbai , India
Indigo Cabin Crew Mumbai Interview In Detail Summary
IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform..
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with make up. However, candidates are requested to carry make up and take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear mask at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to takeover any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
Interview Details Indigo Cabin Crew Mumbai
Date – Tue, Nov 30 2021
Timing – 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue – Hotel: The Orchid,70/C, Nehru Road ,Adjacent to Domestic Airport ,Vile Parle (E)
HOW TO APPLY –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below
More Cabin Crew jobs – Click Here