About the Airlines – Indigo – Indigo ( InterGlobe Aviation Limited) is an Low Cost Airlines of India which is Headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Indigo is the 7th largest Carrier in Asia. The Airlines operates Flights to 82 Destinations – 60 Domestic and 22 International.
Also Check – All Latest Cabin Crew in Indigo Airlines
Job Notification – Lead Cabin Crew – Indigo Airlines is looking for Suitable Candidates for the Position of LEAD Cabin Crew – Inflight Services Crew in INDIA – Kolkata . Interested Candidates Can check the Eligibility and Apply Online for the Lead Cabin Crew December.
Job Summary – Indigo Lead Cabin Crew
Organisation – Inflight Services
Position – Cabin Crew
Job ID – 11726
Education Qualification – 10+2 Passed
Age – 21-35 Years
Job Type – Contract
Experience – 2-20 Years
Location – Kolkata
Apply Mode – Online
InDetail – Summary
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 21 to 35 years of age.
- Competency card/ SEP Card with 2 Recurrents endorsed.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognised Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with black stockings. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Responsible for coordinating all communication with crew
- Coordinates duties & assigns responsibilities to all cabin attendants
- Conduct pre/post flight briefings to establish standards & assign responsibilities
- Pre-flight Check all emergency equipment.
- Ensures Uniform & Grooming Standards are adhered to.
- Ensures strict compliance to all D.G.C.A. regulations.
- You Must Ensures customer service regulations are adhered to.
- Making all In flight Announcements
- Ensures flight is operated according to company standards & policies.
- Qualifies in the use of emergency equipment and procedures.
- Handles customer Queries/Complaints in an effective and professional manner.
- Carries out responsibilities relating to the safety of the aircraft, customers, and crew.
- Completing all necessary forms/ documentation (as required)
HOW TO APPLY – Interested Applicants can Apply online Via APPLY NOW Link Shared Below 9 Official) –
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
Also Check & Apply – More Opportunities in Indigo Airlines