About The Airlines – Fiji Airways – Is The Flag Carrier Airline Of Fiji And Operates International Services From Its Hubs In Fiji To 13 Countries And 23 Cities Including Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Vanuatu And Solomon Islands (Oceania), The United States, Hong Kong And Singapore.It Has An Extended Network Of 108 International Destinations Through Its Codeshare Partners. Read More On Wiki – Here.
Fiji Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021 Summary
Airlines – Fiji Airways
Positions – CABIN CRW
Job Type – Full Time
Experience – Fresher/Experienced
Published Date – 25 march 2021
Closing Date – April 6
Citizen – Must Be A Fiji Citizen
Location – Fiji
FIJI Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021
Job Notification/ Fiji Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment – The Fiji Airlines Is Looking For Cabin Crew Aspirants To Join Their Team.
Applications are open to all Fijians who are service-obsessed, love to travel and delight in ‘Making Every Moment Better‘ for customers and colleagues alike. If you feel you have what it takes to combine world-class inflight service with recognised Fijian hospitality and to consistently deliver a Desired Level of Service, this is an opportunity for you! All interested candidates should apply for the role of Flight Attendant, and those with appropriate aptitude and service leadership experience may be selected from the pool of applicants as candidates for the role of Purser.
- Perform all assigned duties on the ground and in the air, in compliance with standard operating procedures and applicable regulations
- Ensure the well-being and medical safety of guests in compliance with prescribed Health and Safety ‘Travel Ready’ measures
- Deliver an exceptional onboard experience displaying Fiji Airways’ commitment to world-class inflight service
- Ensure the delivery of a Desired Level of Service, ensuring customer comfort and satisfaction
- Demonstrate Fijian values of friendliness and hospitality, and ‘Make Every Moment Better‘ for the customer
- Promote wellness in a COVID-19 world, working together with the airline’s Customer Wellness Champions
- Identify customer concerns, and offer appropriate service recovery and corrective action when required
- Adhere to Fiji Airways performance standards and grooming guidelines
- Ensure conformance with Company policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fiji School Form 7 (Year 13) pass or equivalent, or 2 years of previous Cabin Crew experience
- Aviation and hospitality experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written comprehension
- Fluency in another Fiji official language or in a foreign language is an advantage
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device
- Must be a Fiji citizen (a current valid passport is an advantage)
- Must be a team player and willing to work a 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays
- Must be physically fit and meet Fiji Airways and Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji medical and health screening requirements
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to all Fiji Airways international destinations
- Must not have a criminal record in Fiji or any international jurisdiction
Applications are open to all Fiji citizens. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted for next steps of the recruitment process.
Important note: Selection and subsequent training for successful applicants will be undertaken progressively, in batches, as per the needs of Fiji Airways (depending on the resumption and/or ramp-up of flights). As such, some suitably qualified applicants may be called for assessment earlier than others.
HOW TO APPLY For FIJI Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021
Interested Applicants Can Click On The APPLY NOW Button Below To Apply For Fiji Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment 2021
Read All The Details Carefully Before Submitting Online Application 🙂
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW
More CABIN CREW Jobs – CLICK HERE