About the Airlines – Etihad Airlines – is the Second Largest Airlines After Emirates in UAE. Etihad Started Operations in November 2003. Etihad airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Online Applications are Open Now Interview Dates Will Be Disclosed later Depending on The Situations – Due to COVID – 19.
Job Notification/Cabin Crew Recruitment – Etihad Airlines will be Conducting Assessment Days for the Recruitment of Cabin Crew in South Africa (Cape Town Assessment Centre ) . Interested Applicants can Apply For Assessment Day- Cape Town SOUTH AFRICA Online. Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Cape Town Details Given Below –
Job Summary – Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Cape Town (South Africa)
Airlines – ETIHAD
Positions – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Date Posted – 19 April 2020
Country – South Africa
Centre – Cape Town Assessment Centre
Also Check – All Latest Flight Attendant Jobs World Wide Hiring
ETIHAD Cabin Crew Recruitment Cape Town Details –
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
The Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment team conduct assessments in numerous countries worldwide. In order to be shortlisted to attend one of these events, you will need to first complete an online application.
- Wherever possible, please apply to the job posting for the specific location you wish to attend and do not apply to multiple locations. If you are unable to attend any of our planned Assessment Days, please submit your application via the ‘Cabin Crew Worldwide’ job posting outlining your preferred location of assessment.
- Etihad has no affiliation with any Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant Academies, but students from such academies are welcome to apply.
APPLY NOW ( Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Cape Town ) –
MORE CABIN CREW JOBS/OPPORTUNITIES –
Etihad Cabin Crew Perth Recruitment 2020 – Australia
Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Berlin 2020 Germany – APPLY Now
13 thoughts on “Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Cape Town ( South Africa ) 2020 – Apply Here”
I want to be apply for cabin crew
I have recently obtained my cabin crew license and would like to apply for cabin crew.
I would like to apply for a cabin crew job.
Would like to apply for a cabin crew job
I want to apply for a cabin crew job
Would love to aplay for south African flight attendant job
I would love to experience the life of a south African flight Attendant job.
Will Be Updated Soon 🙂 Good Luck
I would love to be apart of the Cabin Crew this year but are people between the ages of 23-29 able to apply for possible open vacancies in the future or this year?
Thanks in advance.
Yes You Can Apply 🙂
I would love to be part of cabin crew. I am a very hardworking person I give my best in everything that I’m doing. I love working with people.
Kindly confirm cut off age for applications. Thank you in advance
I would love to apply