British Airways CityFlyer Cabin Crew –
About The Airlines – British Airlines – British Airways is a Flag Carrier Airline Of United Kingdom Headquartered in Waterside, Harmondsworth. The Main Hub For British Airways is London Heathrow Airport. It is the Second Biggest Airlines in United Kingdom Based On On Fleet Size & Passengers Carried.
Recruitment Notification /British Airways CityFlyer Cabin Crew Hiring London – British Airways is Looking For New Talent To Join The Team Conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment Interview’s In London , United Kingdom. Interested Applicants Can Check The Eligibility & Apply For Cabin Crew In British Airways. Details Given Below – Read Carefully –
British Airways CityFlyer Cabin Crew Short Summary
Airlines – British Airways
Hiring/Positions – Cabin Crew
Ref ID – 7348
Department – BA CityFlyer
Height – minimum (5’2”)
Age – 18+
Job Location – London Airport
Country – United Kingdom
- A fantastic opportunity exists to join our ever-expanding London City team of Cabin Crew where you will deliver outstanding customer service. BA CityFlyer is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways.
- As a member of Cabin Crew with British Airways CityFlyer, you will be enthusiastic and passionate about our products and services and focus on putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills and take control of your career path and be recognised and rewarded for your outstanding contribution.
British Airways CityFlyer Cabin Crew Requirements
Qualifications (Essential or desirable)
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience, preferably within the hospitality and travel industry.
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel.
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months
or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years.
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career.
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base.
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Only tattoos that can be reasonably covered up are permitted. Plasters and bandages must not be used.
- To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements (if successful, you will be required to attend BA Health Service Medical Assessment)
- If you have a colour vision deficit you must safely pass Safety Equipment & Procedures (SEP) training. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely perform crew duties by means of a suitable functional assessment
- To be the required height, between 1.575m (5’2”) and 1.85m (6’1”) with weight in proportion to your height and a vertical function reach of at least 2.01m (6’7”)
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Be able to kneel astride a person within the space restriction of 46cm (18”), apply pressure through both arms to a depth of 5-6 cm (2.5”), for 30
compressions for a period of 2 minutes minimum
- You are able to lift a weight of 9kg (20lb) from a height of 195cm (78”), this is the equivalent of lifting a medical kit from an aircraft overhead locker
- You are able to tread water whilst fitting a lifejacket and pull your own bodyweight out of the water and into a life raft using the hand holds on the side of the raft
- You are able to pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 86kg (13.5st) and on an incline of up to 3 degrees
- You are able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- Stand in an area 51cm x 51cm (20” by 20”) and not impede the route past you, this is to enable a rapid aircraft evacuation
- You are able to swim 50m (55 yards) followed by treading water for 3 minutes and be able to assist people in water
- You are able to lift a weight up to 25kg. This is so that you are able to lift an emergency overwing window and quickly exit the aircraft
- You feel confident working with heights e.g. you need to be able to descend an aircraft escape slide 4 metres above the ground
- You are able to stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
- You feel confident in carrying out all safety and emergency procedures on board
- To be prepared to remove any headwear in the event of an emergency in order to be able to pull on an emergency smoke hood in the required time
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) regulations require that all current or former cabin crew inform us if they hold or if they have held an attestation from any Member State (i.e. a country covered by EASA) in the last 5 years
HOW TO APPLY
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOW Button Below 👇