About The Airlines – Air New Zealand – Is The Limited Flag Carrier Airline Of New Zealand. The Air New Zealand Airlines Operates Flights To 20 Domestic & 32 International Destinations In 20 Countries. The Airline Has Been A Member Of The Star Alliance Since 1999.
Also Check – More Cabin Crew Opportunities
Job Notification /Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Recruitment – In The Latest Notification , Air New Zealand Is Hiring For The Regional Cabin Crew To Join The Team Hence seeking applications for Napier, Nelson, Tauranga and Wellington based Cabin Crew, for intakes in early 2021. Apply For Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Recruitment.
Job Summary – Air New Zealand Cabin Crew Regional
Airlines – Air New Zealand
Posted On – 24 Dec 2020
Closes On – 4 Jan 2021
Location – Napier, Nelson, Tauranga, Wellington
Employment – Temporary ( 6 Months Contract )
Citizen – Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying (NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or Aus Citizen)
- Entitled to live and work permanently in New Zealand at the time of applying (NZ Permanent Resident/Citizen or Aus Citizen)
- Minimum Restricted or Full New Zealand Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a high pressured and customer centric environment is preferred. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for people, ability to cope under pressure, and be resilient in unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies
- We operate in a 24/7 industry, so you will need to commit to rostered shifts, weekends and public holidays and be available for regular overnights away from your home base
- Compliance with our Uniform Standards
Why join Air New Zealand?
As a Flight Attendant, you will get to achieve a work/life balance and lifestyle. Our Regional Flight Attendants are close-knit, supportive and professional and you will get the opportunity to work with many experienced Flight Attendants as you gain confidence in the role. You will receive full training, and an opportunity to develop superior customer service skills in a high-paced environment.
We are currently only seeking applications for our Napier, Tauranga, Wellington and Nelson bases. Please note: you must reside within a 90 minute commute of the base that you are applying for in order to be considered for the role.
*Note: we do not accept email applications, please apply online via the Apply Now button.
At Air New Zealand, we are proud supporters of diversity and inclusion and believe that the people are our greatest asset. While everything else we do in our operation can be replicated by our competitors, it’s is our people that truly set us apart. We nurture an environment that is holistically inclusive, diverse and collaborative. We are firm believers in celebrating differences and encouraging a workplace and culture where you can be yourself and thrive.
Whāia te pae tawhiti kia tata. Ko te pae tata whakamaua, kia tina. “Seek to bring distant horizons closer. Once near, seize them and make them your reality.”
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Opportunities – Click Here
Air Canada Cabin Crew Opportunities – Click Here