About The Airlines – Air Asia – Air Asia is an Malaysian Low Cost Airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. it is the Largest Airline in Malaysia by Fleet Size & Destinations.Air Asia Operates Domestic & International Flights More Than 165 Destinations 25 Countries.
Also Check – All Latest Jobs in Malaysia
Job Notification – Air Asia Cabin Crew Recruitment – In The Latest Notification, Air Asia is Inviting Candidates for walk-in-interviews For The Positions of Cabin Crew in Melaka, Malaysia . Interested Candidates Can Check the Eligibility And Apply Online For Air Asia Walk-in-interview Cabin Crew Malaysia. Registration Ends on 13 January 2020.
Job Summary – Air Asia Cabin Crew Walk-in-interview
Airlines – Air Asia
Position – Cabin Crew
Age – 18 Years or Above
Nationality – Open to Malaysian and those who are Permanent Residents in Malaysia are also eligible for consideration
Location – Melaka, Malaysia
Application Closing Date – 13 January 2020
Walk-in-interview – 15 January 2020
Timings – 10 AM to 11 AM
In – Detail Job Summary
How should I look?
At AirAsia, we pride ourselves in giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
Yes, good looks are important but good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member.
Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair (Men may have long hair, with the understanding that they may be required to have short hair if hired)
- Female: minimum 157cm barefoot
- Male: minimum 170cm barefoot
- As a Cabin Crew, your working hours are based on productivity. The more shifts you take on, the better your earnings.
Documents for you to prepare:
- Please prepare your original & copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in C Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in another subject
- Original and copies of MYKad
- Recent resume
- Original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years (substitute if SPM English, not credit)
Walk-In Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 15 January 2020
Time: 10AM to 11AM
Venue: MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITI MAIN HALL MELAKA
75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Female: Full makeup and office attire (knee-length dress/skirt only)
- Male: Stylish office attire
- Register at: https://airasia.eightfold.ai/careers?pid=1035807
- Registration deadline 13 January 2020
THIS POSITION IS BASE IN AIRASIA ALLSTARS HOME IN MALAYSIA RED Q!
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
More Cabin Crew Jobs – See Opportunities in Qatar Airways
Explore All Opportunities – Click Here
3 thoughts on “Air Asia Walk-in-Interview For Cabin Crew (January 2020)”
I have a experience in this field about 1 year above and im really looking forward for this job.
Im interested in airlines jobs and really looking forward to join in ur team. And also im a hard worker.
You Can Apply Online and Walk-in-interviews On The Dates