About The Airlines/Air Arabia – Air Arabia is an Emirati Low Cost Airline with it’s Head office in Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. The airline operates scheduled services to 151 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier, 11 destinations in 8 countries from Ras Al Khaimah, and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria.
Air Arabia Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Recruitment Notification – Air Arabia Airlines Has Released a Notification For The Recruitment of Flight Attendant Recruitment Cairo, Egypt. Cairo residents are invited to apply for Cabin Crew Positions in Languages and Tourism Recruitment Job Fair that will be held in the American University in Cairo – Greek Campus
Read Eligibility Details forAir Arabia Flight Attendant Egypt & Apply Online –
Job Summary – Air Arabia Flight Attendant Egypt – Walk-in-Interview 2020
Airlines – Air Arabia
Positions – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Genders Invited – Male & Female
Education – Higher Secondary Level
Age – 21 to 28 Years
Nationality – Egyptian
Location – Cairo , EGYPT
Date ( Walk-in-Interview ) – 4th April 2020
Timing – walk-in anytime from 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Place: American University in Cairo – Greek Campus
Address: Tahrir St., Down Down, Cairo.
Required Skills –
- Egyptian nationality
- Must be Cairo residents
- A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
- Age must be between 21 years and 28 years.
- Must have a good fluency in English language -Written and Spoken.
- Fluency in French, Italian & German languages will be an advantage.
- Must meet the height and weight criteria within BMI.
- For male candidates, must have a military exemption or completion status.
Check Latest Cabin Crew jobs Here – AirlinesAlerts.com
Criteria of Selection
Male: Min. Height 168 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height.
Female: Min. Height -160 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height.
- Ability to swim without a flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience in Customer service, Hospitality, Cabin Crew, Nursing will be preferred but not essential.
Please make sure to bring with you the following:
- Updated Resume
- Copy of National ID
- Cabin Crew Declaration Form (download)
- Passport size photograph
- Full length photograph
- For dress code click here
APPLY NOW – CLICK HERE
More Opportunities – Flight Attendant Jobs [Hiring in March] + Upcoming Cabin Crew Jobs – Australia