About The Airlines/Air Arabia – Air Arabia Is An Emirati Low Cost Airline With It’s Head Office In Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. The Airline Operates Scheduled Services To 151 Destinations In The Middle East, North Africa, The Indian Subcontinent, Central Asia And Europe To 22 Countries From Sharjah, 28 Destinations In 9 Countries From Casablanca, Fez, Nador And Tangier, 11 Destinations In 8 Countries From Ras Al Khaimah, And 6 Destinations In 4 Countries From Alexandria.
Also Check – All Latest Cabin Crew Job Opportunities
Air Arabia Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive UAE – Air Arabia Airlines Has Released A Notification For The Recruitment Of Cabin Crew In UAE 2021 .Interested Applicants Can Apply Online For Air Arabia Cabin Crew UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2021 Online Below Are The Eligibility Details Given For Air Arabia Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive UAE –
Air Arabia Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive UAE Job Details
Airlines – Air Arabia
Hiring For – Cabin Crew
Age – 20-26 yrs
Gender – Male & Female
For – Freshers/Experienced
Company – Air Arabia PJSC (G9)
Date Posted on – 14 Dec 2021
Location – Sharjah
Country – AE
This vacancy is for a recruitment drive being held in UAE between 22nd – 23rd December 2021. If interested, please apply online.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation email with details of the venue, time & date, 1 – 2 days before the assessment date.
Air Arabia Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive UAE In-Detail Summary
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift pattern and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
HOW TO APPLY –
Read All The Details Carefully Before Filling/Submitting Your Application. 100% Real Job Opportunities Are Shared On Airlinesalerts.Com. We Request You To Apply Before Th Closing Date As The Links May Not After The Job Is Expired. You Will Be Redirected To Official Website. Click On APPLY NOY Button Below 👇
Also Apply For – Qatar Airways Cabin Crew